In addition to selling passes to the lake, Hydrous will also have a 3500 square foot pro-shop and rental office selling and renting all of the latest boards, bindings, clothes and accessories. We will also be opening up a casual restaurant.
Positions available will fall into four categories and those hired will float from station to station throughout the day:
-Internship Positions (learn to instruct, interact, & business start-up skills)
-Pro-Shop/Front Desk Positions (paid)
-Cable Operators (paid)
-Restaurant Managers (paid)
We are looking for creative, outgoing people who are willing to learn and are looking to work in a fun but fast paced environment.
• Friendly attitude, ability to interact with families/children.
• Ability to operate cash register, complete cash or credit card transactions.
• Responsible for opening and closing location, according to company guidelines.
• Restocking inventory, maintaining location appearance, even when not under direct supervision.
• Previous knowledge of the water sports industry is not a requirement, but is recommended.
• Ability or knowledge to give lessons / pointers to beginners
(We plan on taking the time with each employee to arm you with all the knowledge necessary to work in this industry)
Positions and Duties (positions requires a very high level of customer service):
Pro-Shop/Rental Desk Staff :
• Sporting Goods Sales
• Park Pass sales
• Client Logging
• Cash Register Transactions
• Management of pro-shop appearance and customer flow
• Must enjoy working outdoors
• This position allows direct involvement with our customers by assisting them off the dock and out onto the lake
• Overseeing rider protocol
• You’ll learn the cable’s operational procedures
• Management of the loading ramp
• Jobs include preparing food such as pizza, salads and drinks
• Helping to keep kitchen area clean and organized
• Website Managment & Media Relations
• Inventory Management
We thank you in advance for your interest in working for Hydrous and we look forward to receiving your application.