Hydrous Wake Park at Allen Station
Click Here to see our Features
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• World’s Coolest Cable Park nestled in a beautifully landscaped park with two large lakes for great viewing areas.
• Full State of the Art Cable System manufactured by Sesitec
• UNIT Rails and Kickers imported from Germany, including the first pipe rail and only quarter pipe in the world
• 2 Beginner “System 2.0″ Cable systems
• Restaurant (coming Spring 2012) with Free WIFI!!
• Family Splash and Play Areas with 10+ picnic tables to hang out all day.
• Full Pro Shop and Retail Center
• Outdoor Viewing Decks and shaded patio areas
• Allen Station Park is a 109 acre park that is home to the Edge skateboard park which includes two outdoor hockey rinks and a BMX track. The park also includes 9 baseball and softball fields a family play ground and connection to the bike trail
• 6.3MM people live within 45 minutes!!
HOW DOES IT WORK?…
Cable waterskiing or wakeboarding is where the participants are not pulled by a boat but by an overhead cable.
All skiers and wakeboarders begin from the same starting dock. The cable is operated at approximately 18 miles per hour allowing riders to wakeboard, kneeboard, or ski.
Six riders can be on the system at one time, if you fall while riding, it is just a short swim to shore and walk back to the start dock where you can be riding again in minutes.
The system is run by the use of electricity and does not require any gasoline for operation. You will be surprised by the ease of riding on the system and the lack of engine noise when compared to riding behind a boat.
In addition to those positives, the use of the cable system infuses 5 tons of oxygen per year into the lake water which helps the plants and fish as well as clarifies the water.
The main advantage to cable skiing and wakeboarding is the dramatic reduction in the cost for participants. Participants are not restricted to wakeboarding and waterskiing – they can slalom, trick ski or kneeboard. HYDROUS is offering 1 hour “early bird” passes that include equipment for $20 Monday through Friday until 12PM.
We Have The Coolest Pro Shop Around
Complete with all the latest CWB, Slingshot, and CTRL Wakeboards plus all the gear you’ll need to get out there on the water. Or you can stop by just to check out some of your favorite apparel brands like Volcom, Billabong, Oneill, SpyOptics, Reef, and more!